Rio De Janeiro Brazil is home to fütbol, favelas, and the famed Brazilian booty. It’s difficult to choose out of all the incredible adventures to partake in in Rio, so Roamaroo put together a video of the Top 5 things you MUST do in Rio De Janeiro Brazil.
For more information on where to find our top activities, click on the below links:
1. Corcovado Hike This hike is not for any amateur, it is an intensive 2-3 hour hike. Be sure you pack enough water.
2. Copacabana Beach The most famous beach in Brazil. Once you visit Copacabana Beach, you’ll understand why
3. Beaches & Fitness in Rio Everyone is fit and healthy in Rio. The city even shuts down the streets on Sunday so everyone can either run or ride their bike.
4. Ipanema Hippie Market This Rio de Janeiro market has something to offer for everyone
5. Sugarloaf Mountain A major tourist attraction in Rio de Janeiro that is worth it. Be sure you get a good spot for sunset, the area by the fence get’s very crowded.
What are your favorite activities in Rio de Janeiro Brazil? Comment below!
will be keeping this in mind when I visit Rio 🙂
The Fashion Matters- Fashion & Travel Magazine
hi!! so glad you had such a spectacular trip! It really does leave you with a determined mindset to return! We were there in summer, so I would love to get back during winter and experience the complete change in season. The Rio is probably the top of my bucketlist!!
P.S. Epic photography
This is really a great article and a great read for me. It’s my first visit to your blog and I have found it so useful and informative. Thank you