For more information on where to find our top activities, click on the below links:
1. Corcovado Hike This hike is not for any amateur, it is an intensive 2-3 hour hike. Be sure you pack enough water.
2. Copacabana Beach The most famous beach in Brazil. Once you visit Copacabana Beach, you’ll understand why
3. Beaches & Fitness in Rio Everyone is fit and healthy in Rio. The city even shuts down the streets on Sunday so everyone can either run or ride their bike.
4. Ipanema Hippie Market This Rio de Janeiro market has something to offer for everyone
5. Sugarloaf Mountain A major tourist attraction in Rio de Janeiro that is worth it. Be sure you get a good spot for sunset, the area by the fence get’s very crowded.
What are your favorite activities in Rio de Janeiro Brazil? Comment below!